Pasta salad with Gabriella's salad dressing (4 pers.)
- 500 g twisted noodles (e.g. Spirelli)
- 150 g dried tomatoes
- 3 scoops of mozzarella
- 300 g cocktail tomatoes
- 1 large handful of marjoram
- 1 dried chilli pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- 250 ml Gabriella's salad dressing
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the packet and cool it under cold water.
- Mix the olive oil, chilli pepper, sea salt and marjoram in a bowl and turn the cooled pasta in it.
- Cut the dried tomatoes, the cocktail tomatoes and the mozzarella into small pieces and fold into the pasta.
- Finally, stir in Gabriella's salad dressing and leave to stand for 2 hours.
Season to taste again before serving and, if necessary, season slightly with salt or pepper.